fuck you man, I found this after spending almost 70 hours trying to port it to Half-Life: Alyx and S&Box ;(
I bought it ofc, I am very excited to see how it looks :3
A downloadable VR Mod for Windows
During development, my mods are available only for people who support me, either via Patreon, or directly on Itch.io. Once I decide the project is complete (or I just don't wanna improve it any further), the mod becomes free and open source.
If you're a subscriber on my Patreon, get access to the mod here.
How to Install
RaiManager.exe (or click Open in the itch.io app) and follow the instructions in the installer.
- A legitimate and up to date version of The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe (get it on Steam). Note: the old, non-deluxe version isn't compatible with this mod.
- A PC ready for PCVR.
- An OpenVR-compatible VR headset. Examples:
- Quest/Quest 2 connected to a PC via Link Cable, Air Link, Virtual Desktop, ALVR, etc
- Rift/Rift S
- Valve Index
- Any VIVE
- Any Windows Mixed Reality device (probably?)
- VR controllers. This isn't playable with a normal game controller, motion controls are required.
How to Uninstall
Start the installer again (by starting RaiManager.exe or clicking Open in the itch.io app), and click the uninstall button. You won't lose any game files, and it won't affect your progress.
If you find bugs or are otherwise facing problems with the mod, please open an issue.
Find me on the Flatscreen to VR Discord. Go to the #rai-join channel, and choose which of my mods you wanna follow. Once you click at least one of them, you'll see the rest of the channels in my category.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.